benefits to eating healthily
Healthier eating to maintain a lean body, good health, as healthy eating helps and regulates the process of burning body fat and not accumulating it, as well as providing the body with sufficient calories to perform daily activities from work, study, and others to the fullness, without feeling tired and tired during the day, So we tried to collect 10 recipes for good healthy food that you can apply and include in the daily routine.
What is healthy food?
A healthy food is a balanced and varied food that contains all the essential nutrients needed by the body, and healthy food includes the six food groups, which include: Proteins, Carbohydrates, Fats, Key vitamins , minerals and water.
Healthy and Beneficial Eating Items:
Sometimes some people avoid certain types of foods as being unhealthy, and it is true that there are many foods that can be considered healthy and useful to not stop eating, but pay close attention to the amount of food itself and not just its kind, since the amount of food has a great effect on the health of the body in general and the intestines in particular. These useful items include the following:
1-White bread: Some believe that it is harmful, and the fact is that there is no difference between it and brown bread in terms of calories, but brown bread contains a greater percentage of minerals and minerals.
2- Tomatoes: They contain antioxidants, amino acids, minerals and proteins necessary for a healthy body.
3- Butter: Contains Omega 3, Omega 6, and Vitamin K.
4-Eggs: They contain a high proportion of antioxidants and a high proportion of protein that helps to increase satiety for a long time, so it is recommended to eat boiled eggs daily.
3- Apple vinegar and grape vinegar: This is a food that helps to feel satiated for a long time, so it can be applied to salads or starches, to maintain blood sugar, it helps to regulate the body’s sugar levels.
6- Corn Popcorn, which contains high fiber, antioxidants, amino acids, and vitamin B, can be prepared without fat such as oil and butter for its harmless benefits.
7- Milk peanuts are a type of nut rich in vitamin B and free of harmful cholesterol, and therefore beneficial for cardiovascular health.
8- Mayonnaise, made from olive oil and eggs, is rich in omega-3 and helps the body absorb the benefits and vitamins of the added vegetables, so it is recommended to put it in a salad for maximum telehealth.
9- Avocados are one of foods rich in antioxidants, lutein, vitamin E, and B, and many fibers, all of which are important vitamins and minerals that help the body fight prostate cancer, aging diseases, as well as strengthening vision.
10- Pagoda is considered by some to be the first enemy to be placed on a healthy list, but is one of the necessary carbohydrates, folic acid and fibers, and can be served along with proteins, for longer satiety, preferably boiled with salt only without any fat and in ration amounts.
Tips for eating healthy meals :
while following the diet Some tips that help in eating healthy diet diet can be mentioned, including the following:
1-Increase the number of fruit and vegetable meals to about five meals divided throughout the day, one of which can be replaced with a cup of fresh sugar free fruit juice.
2-The fish are eaten at least twice a week, switching between canned fish such as oil-filtered tuna and some fresh oily fish rich in omega-3.
3-Dilution of salt in the food causes increased salt in the food to raise blood pressure, taking into account that the percentage of salt added to the food does not exceed 6 grams per day for adults.
4-Maintain daily exercise, and adjust the daily menu to include healthy eating, since a menu must contain all necessary items for the body.
5-Take care of eating breakfast, not neglecting it, to help the body control fat intake and eliminate excess fat in a timely manner.
6- Reduce the intake of foods containing saturated fats; such as cheese, cream, etc., and replacing it with unsaturated ones, such as; olive oil, oily fish, etc.
7- Increasing fluid intake in general, and water in particular, to prevent dehydration; at least 2 liters of water must be taken daily.
• Hunger does not help you lose weight but can be counterproductive, leading to overeating.
- It should be restricted to single fats Unsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, which are known as “good fats” because they are good for the heart, cholesterol and public health.
- Reduce consumption of sodium and sugar.
• Eat meat and fish in moderation, as you can eat small pieces with a lot of vegetables.
- Reduce the intake of meals outside the home and ready meals.
• Drink water and fresh juices and avoid soft drinks and energy drinks.
The healthy way to prepare healthy food.
Here are some points about healthy food:
- Healthy food must be prepared in healthy ways, such as Healthy food must be prepared in healthy ways, such as grilling or boiling, away from frying with oxidized oil, and must be prepared from fresh, well-washed materials. Healthy food is usually rich.
- Healthy food is usually rich in fibres, vitamins and minerals, and low in salt, sugar, preservatives, and colouring.
- Healthy eating plays a role in maintaining the health of the body and energy levels, and a good psychological state in addition to the prevention of chronic diseases and cancers.
- Various types of healthy foods should be eaten in quantities that suit the needs of the body access to all nutrients; Because each different type of food supplies the body with different elements.
For fun and benefit
last but not least, enjoy your healthy food and don’t treat it as a ‘task’ or a ‘temporary phase’. Eat food in such a way that the food you eat benefits you toward a lifestyle based on long-term, healthy choices. Remember, food must be delicious and nutritious, and eating is not limited to energy.